Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Performance Reviews

Need to start writing FY04 performance reviews....I hate doing these..I've got 12 to do and they're due by Dec. 17th. For whatever reason, they've pushed the due dates up so now we have less time to get them done. I've blocked out all day today to work on them. Unfortunately, I'm feeling sick...woke up yesterday morning w/ a sore throat and have been feeling worse since then. May try to play some texas hold 'em tonight....we'll see how I feel.

The Terminal work is not good right now...one of my key folks has been out alot and the future stuff is a mess. I need to reorganize that piece and I've lost time. I'm frustrated with some of the folks since they don't seem to care too much about the work. Trying to work my way through it...

Tomorrow is turkey day with Meg and Lauren...that should be fun. I hope I feel better. Also, ran 3 miles on Tuesday, time 25:47...about an 8:36 pace...8 seconds faster than last time but I was feeling it.

No comments: